I'm thinking it's going to be a good summer. I like the people I work with. They've got me working on what seems to be a very interesting project. Moreover, it seems like everyone there is pretty cool. Some of us went out to a Jazz club tonight after work, and there are some fun sounding plans coming up in the future.
New York was great, and I feel like I should mention a few of the things I did, but since it's already getting late in the PM, I'm going to do it bullet-point style:
- Stayed in an AWESOME hotel room thanks to my friend's friend who works there. It was right in midtown manhattan and awesome.
- Empire State Building, where we went to the 86th floor. (That's not the tippy top, but super high). It was like an hour and a half wait and I hate heights, but it was still awesome.
- Walked across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Hung out with Friends from high school and from college, which made it fun.
- Remembered how much I loved traveling. Want to make it my full time business, but at least have an excuse to attempt to make money or something.
Wow, what a strange style of writing. Bah!