- In Charles de Gaulle airport there is a "resting" room that has lounge-style chairs that you can actually lie on and go to sleep, and it's free! What?! I took a lil' nap there in between my two nine hour flights.
- I saw five movies. Best one? Probably Crazy Heart. Worst one? Definitely Bride Wars.
At Microsoft things are about like I remember. TONS of paper work to go through on the first couple of days, but I actually managed to make some progress on my project. There are a few things about India that I forgot to remember:
- The mangoes are ridiccio! There's a snack area here at MSRI that has free stuff for us. They have mangoes, not the green kind but the yellow kind, and they are soooo good.
- The streets are unbelievably hectic. I'll spend the first week jumping at the sound of horns and fearful that I will be hit while walking on the edge of the street (because the sidewalks are not really navigable).
- People call you "boss." Really love that.